Instructor: Buthaina Al Othman
Dictionaries - Serach
engines - Vocabulary - Grammar
Chapter 2: Comparing
Iron and Aluminum
- Read the passgae, "The Wonder
Metals", in the course text book, English for Science,
ch. 2, page 20.
- Choose a search engine to find information
about the two metals, iron and aluminum. (I recommend encarta.com).
- Use your Note Taking and outlining skills
while reading, and then use a table to display your notes.
- Combine your notes to write a comparision
report, describing similarities and differences between the two metals.
- After your report is corrected, post
it to "Science Weblog".
Back to week 4
©2003 Buthaina Al Othman