To use the Conference
Room as a Moderator, you need to follow these instructios:
- Log in as a moderator . . . use the
@compued added to your login name to be a moderator. Example: buthaina@compued
- When you enter the room (as a moderator),
click the moderator tab on the top,and then turn on the "Follow
me" and "Sync webpage" functions shown
on the drop down box. ('Follow
me' and 'Sync webpage' are both moderator functions, which help to control
what pages other participants are viewing).
- When you enter the room, the default
page will load, which has the PPt. Presentation by Dr Lawrensen.(You
- let that finish, takes about 30
- or turn it off immediately by changing
the URL in the address bar. Remember to click the "Sync webapes",
immediately after you insert the URL.
- Notice that you need to turn on the
"Sync webpages" everytime a participant joins the room.
This Conference Room has a capacity of