What Is the Portfolio Project?
The Portfolio is the Final Class Project. It should include:
1. A self-introduction, (a short resume), (pictures can
be added too).
2. Internet-Activities assigned during the course.
3. Studentsí comments and reflection on the Internet-activities completed during the course.
4. An evaluation report on the Internet activities and sessions in general.
The main objectives of this project are:
1. The students will realize the importance and value of the computer and the Internet as effective educational aiding-tools for both learning English and finding information.
2. Students will enforce their English language skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
3. To practice critical thinking through writing an evaluation essay.
4. The students will learn how to prepare and design a web-portfolio for their future careers.