1. Efficient and complete utilization of the available resources in an efficient academic program.
2. Keeping in line with the technical developments in information and communication in relation to distance learning.
3. Providing opportunity to a wider sector of the community that wishes to further develop its knowledge and skills through distance learning.
4. Developing academic and research programs of KU.
5. Linking KU to regional and international universities to benefit from their information centers.